[Greasemonkey] Greasemonkey is breaking fastback

Matt Nordhoff mnordhoff at gmail.com
Sat Jul 30 21:45:45 EDT 2005

In today's Linux trunk nightly, Greasemonkey -- both the second 0.5 from
today and 0.4.9.9 (haven't tried the first 0.5) -- are making the
fastback thing not work. This is happening in an empty profile with no
Greasemonkey scripts. I was getting used to that. :-(

Other than that, though, I haven't had any problems with Greasemonkey,
and it is a really cool extension. But I really was getting to like
fastback.

--
Replace the point in my email address with a period to reply. ;-)