[Greasemonkey] Greasemonkey is breaking fastback

Aaron Boodman zboogs at gmail.com
Sat Jul 30 19:29:28 EDT 2005

Yeah, this is one of the biggest known issues I'm going to leave in
Greasemonkey for 0.5.

My justification is that Deer Park is still alpha. I work with the
fellow who is implementing fastback and there still might be changes
added that make GM work without us having to do anything. Or changes
which make us have to do dramatically less to fix this than we would
as is.

Essentially, it's just a matter of resources. They even said that I
could get in there and do it myself, thought that might be less than
productive.

Though now that I think of it, there might be an easy workaround.
Maybe I can look into that tonight.

I'd like to punt on anything like that which could potentially break
0.5 seriously until we get it out the door.

--
Aaron