[Greasemonkey] "Manage User Scripts..." not working?

Aaron Boodman zboogs at gmail.com
Sun Jul 31 02:38:07 EDT 2005

You "should" be able to simply install the Greasemonkey 0.5 right over
the top of 0.3.5 and keep all your configuration. Let us know how it
goes.

To be safe, you should probably create a backup of your scripts
directory. You can find it at:

C:\Documents and Settings\username\Application
Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\<gibberish>.<profilename>\extensions\{e4a8a97b-f2ed-450b-b12d-ee082ba24781}\chrome\greasemonkey\content\scripts

You should see all your scripts in there, plus a file called
"config.xml". Make a copy of this entire directory before you do your
upgrade and you should be set.

--
Aaron