[Greasemonkey] "Manage User Scripts..." not working?

GuidoZ uberguidoz at gmail.com
Sun Jul 31 12:41:23 EDT 2005

SUCCESS! =) Disabling Compact Menu worked. Actually, it's not too
terribly difficult to use both extensions. All I had to do was
customize the toolbars, remove Compact Menu, then restart Firefox. At
that time the "Manage User Scripts" starting working. I figure once
I'm done editing scripts, I'll just move the Compact Menu back to the
toolbar, then restart again.

GM works flawlessly even with Compact Menu in use, I just can't access
the options under "Tools" for GM. (I can still install scripts with
the right click and the scripts all seems to work perfectly.) I can
definitely live with this small inconvenience to have both extensions.
Thanks everyone very much for the assistance! I'll continue to monitor
the mailing list and help out if I can.

Peace. ~G