[Greasemonkey] Greasemonkey creates unusable gm_scripts on Linux

Robert G. Werner robert at inreachtech.net
Sun Jul 31 16:01:44 EDT 2005

Matt Nordhoff wrote:
> Okay, this may or may not have been mentioned before, but gm_scripts is
> created readable and writable by the owner and readable by everyone
> else, but a directory also needs to be executable for it to be possible
> to enter it, so you have to manually chmod it 755. Could there be a
> check that makes sure the directory is usable?

I don't have this problem with the latest .5 GM release on FF 1.0.6 on
Linux (FC3).

--
In Reach Technology:    http://www.inreachtech.net/

Robert G. Werner
robert at inreachtech.net

Tel: 559.304.5122

I NO LONGER WANT MY MTV
I NO LONGER WANT MY MTV
I NO LONGER WANT MY MTV
I NO LONGER WANT MY MTV

	Bart Simpson on chalkboard in episode 3G02