[Greasemonkey] "Manage User Scripts..." not working?

Jeremy Dunck jdunck at gmail.com
Sun Jul 31 18:12:40 EDT 2005

On 7/31/05, GuidoZ <uberguidoz at gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks for the alternative Anthony, I will certainly give it a try!
> A comment/question for the developer (who has been so helpful thus
> far!), I was thinking about Compact Menu and wanted to play Devil's
> Advocate for a sec. I have a number of extensions installed that add
> an item under the Tools menu. Their functionality works just fine...
> might looking at the code of one of those help GM perform better with
> Compact Menu? (Platypus, for example, isn't fazed.)

It's a good thought, but the thing that causes most pain is the
dynamic command registration that GM supports - user scripts can add
items to the Tools menu (under User Script Commands), and the
duplication + a couple XUL bugs = headache.  We might get there, but
it's not straight-forward, and also not a high priority.