[Greasemonkey] Firefox add-on lets surfers tweak sites, but is it safe? | CNET News.com

Morgan May zorblek at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 02:13:21 EST 2005

I've been looking into this some more and I've realized that the
script listed as "Game" is the one listed at
http://dunck.us/collab/GreaseMonkeyUserScripts under "All Sites" as
FoxBox. The url for the actual script is
http://donotgo.com/foxbox/2/gmfoxbox.user.js . The problem appears to
be that the script attempts to open many windows at once, and crashes
the browser. I'm not sure if this is malicious code, bad design, or
just my crappy computer screwing up. I've alreadt deleted the script,
but I've included my config.xml file as an attachment.