[Greasemonkey] anti-banner-blocking, can GM circumvent?

Aaron Boodman zboogs at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 07:21:08 EST 2005

Proximotron works at a lower layer than greasemonkey. By the time the
HTML reaches the browser, the ad is already gone! There is nothing it
can do at this point. Greasemonkey (and other flash blockers, etc)
*removes* the ad after it already exists. It can combat this.

I'm working on a way to let greasemonkey work more like proximotron in
this regard.