[robots] [Greasemonkey] slightly ot: xmlhttprequest in operauserscripts?

Bill Donnelly donnelly at snowcrest.net
Tue Nov 22 02:16:10 EST 2005

I could be wrong, as I often/sometimes am, but I think what would occur is
that the location of the IFRAME would become "foreign", and you would not be
allowed access to it via Javascript after the post. I haven't tried it,
though.

--
Sometimes, the most mischievous thing in the world
you can do is to tell the simple Truth.