[Greasemonkey] 0.5.1 Final is Clearly Not Final

Aaron Boodman zboogs at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 14:51:43 EDT 2005

I was hoping to be able to point to the fix. which I put on the list
very shortly after 0.5.1 was released. But nobody stepped forward to
test it for two days, and I -- like all of you -- have a real job that
I needed to work on.

John Simpson finally stepped forward to help test 0.5.2 so I can post
an update tonight.

There is only so much I can do for GM in my part time. Any help -- in
communication, documentation, and most of all, code, is greatly
appreciated.

--
Aaron