[Greasemonkey] Minor feature request: display the Greasemonkey version in the configuration pane

Nikolas Coukouma lists at atrus.org
Fri Sep 2 13:18:08 EDT 2005

Julien Couvreur wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Maybe this tiny feature won't be useful once Greasemonkey reaches 1.0,
> but right now I have different versions on different computer and it's
> confusing.
> It looks like the config pane might fit an "About" link, or simply "v. 5.2".
>
> What do you think?
>
> Thanks,
> Julien
I think this makes more sense on a Greasemonkey preferences dialog. If
it was lumped in with the script manager, you might think it was "about
this script." For now, you can check the extension manager. It shows
versions for all of your extensions, even those that lack a preferences
or about page.

-Nikolas