[Greasemonkey] APIs

Aaron Boodman zboogs at gmail.com
Sat Sep 3 11:31:41 EDT 2005

What I'd like to do is compile a list of APIs to add to a future
version of Greasemonkey. I started it here:

http://dunck.us/collab/GreaseMonkeyUserScripts#preview

Even if I previously said no, or was not enthused by your API idea,
don't let that stop you from adding it. After some thought, I'm coming
around to the idea that it doesn't make sense for people to keep
reimplementing things over and over inside user scripts. So we will be
providing a *lot* more APIs as soon as GM itself is stabilized.

This is also an opportunity to get more involved in the implementation
of Greasemonkey. APIs which are on the list which have snippets of
code attached or linked to will be considered before those which do
not. People who implement several APIs will be considered more
seriously when they ask for commit permissions on the Greasemonkey
tree.

Go crazy!

--
Aaron