[Greasemonkey] MouseHole

Aaron Boodman zboogs at gmail.com
Sat Sep 3 11:34:39 EDT 2005

On 9/2/05, Nikolas Coukouma <lists at atrus.org> ranted :-) ...

I've thought a bit about this, and I think it's a really cool design.
I didn't know that ruby had these very useful HTML libs which lets you
treat it dom-ishly on the server. That makes it a lot easier.

I think there will always be a place for Greasemonkey since you write
in DHTML, a platform whose users probably don't intersect that much
with the ruby community. But you have to admit that it is powerful, to
be able to do the majority of your dom manipulation on the server then
send the result ot the client with any DHTML.

Very cool.