[Greasemonkey] Re: Greasemonkey 0.6.0 - preview

Matt Labrum darktempler at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 19:56:23 EDT 2005

yay GM_registerMenuCommand and GM_log works now.
though i tried GM_log the same way i did with GM_registerMenuCommand and it
didnt work in the last one but now it does...strange.

also no problems I normally install the latest nightlys (love the new binary
patch updater thing) and use the latest gm in the mailing lists.