[Greasemonkey] UI: preferences pane

Aaron Boodman zboogs at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 10:00:24 EDT 2005

The only thing I feel like with this UI is that it is very
heavy-weight. You open up a whole dialog just to see the installed
scripts. You can only see like four at a time, and you can't even do
anything with them except uninstall or disable right there.

I sorta feel like we're trading usefulness for consistency. I realize
that changing the includes is a rare ocassion, but I think that
disabling should be very straightforward. You shouldn't have to open
an options dialog to do it. Same with editing.

If we already have the popup disable menu, why have this too?

--
Aaron