[Greasemonkey] Greasemonkey 0.6.1.4 - works with the FF 1.5 beta :-)

Tom Tobin korpios at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 17:23:32 EDT 2005

> then run ff with the command line options -console, then cause the bug
> and send me the results of the console, then maybe that will shed some
> light on it.

Of course, I set up a test case, logging to a file, ready to hopefully
shed light on what's going on... and the test script (an alert) works.
 On top of it, the alert I added to another script for testing
purposes (Secure Gmail) is suddenly working.

::headdesk::

I'm sorry, but I don't quite know what happened.  :-/  I know the
chief functionality of the userscripts I have installed is gone, but
that could very well be due to API changes and whatnot.  I'll work on
tweaking the simplest script I have installed (again, Secure Gmail),
see if I can get it working, move up from there, and let you know if I
was successful.