[Greasemonkey] UI: preferences pane

Brandan E. Lloyd greasemonkey at thelloyds.net
Fri Sep 9 15:28:33 EDT 2005

Speaking of moving commands from the tool menu to the status icon. I think
that it would be nice to add submenus to the status bar. (e.g. Enabled
Scripts, Disabled Scripts, Scripts running on current page, etc.) with an
easy way to enable/disable all in the group. It would help with
troubleshooting script errors. My current list of scripts is long.

I really wish that there was an easy way to tell how long it took a script
to run. I know that I could GM_log at the beginning and end of each one but
I am far to lazy (er.. I mean busy). I have one (or more) scripts that are
causing my CPU to spike to 100% for 1-3 seconds. Not life ending but
terribly inconvineint when trying to find quick answers on google or read
email quickly. Any tips besides disable, refresh, disable, refresh, etc.?

Brandan