[Greasemonkey] Script failing

Brendan Crosser-McGay verifex at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 19:43:01 EDT 2005

Okay, I'm not sure if this helps, but I'm getting a "invalid document
handler" in the error log which shows the entire contents of the page in the
error. This error doesn't occur if I open a new tab and sign into Gmail
though. Which is very VERY odd indeed. Does that help at all? Am I possibly
not referencing the DOM properly or something?

Brendan