[robots] Re: [Greasemonkey] 0.5.3 double injection

Jeremy Dunck jdunck at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 22:06:01 EDT 2005

> I also have a question about XPCNativeWrappers. Are they worth the
> trouble? It doesn't seem like many people are updating their scripts.
> If we have wikified scripting, I would gladly update many of them. I
> already updated like ten of the ones I used, but I don't really want
> to republish them at a different location.
>
> Maybe we could start a separate mail thread where people just post the
> scripts they update. I feel like if we attack this as a community we
> can fix the vast majority of them that people use and which are
> seriously broken quite quickly.

I started to suggest that we throw up an svn repos with a publicly
known committing user.  But I don't have time to do that right now.
So, uh, mail threads might work.

Suggestion: One thread per user script, with subject of the script's
name (as given in @name) followed by "broken" or "fixed".

I'm thinking from the point of view of a user coming to the mail
archives looking for a working rev...