[Greasemonkey] New script: Familiar Taste, a del.icio.us Greasemonkey script

Jason Diamond jason at diamond.name
Wed Sep 14 21:27:46 EDT 2005

> As a matter of fact...
>
> http://diveintogreasemonkey.org/api/gm_setvalue.html

I haven't used GM_setValue in any of my scripts yet. I was under the
impression that it stored your values in where ever the "about:config"
values are stored. Is that true? Reading that description makes me
think that's *not* true since it says the "values are
script-specific".

Are there any practical limits to the size of the values? Could you
store, say, an XML file returned from del.icio.us in there?

--
Jason