[Greasemonkey] Correct Script

Dan Snow dms7ooo at msn.com
Sat Apr 29 00:05:43 EDT 2006

I currently have the unembed script with greasemonkey. There is a .mov quicktime file that i would like to take off a website and put it on a cd except there is one problem i can save the file but it brings me up to a live stream-type kind of file. The file plays what i want but is less than 100k? is this streaming audio and/or how can i extract it? The website for the .mov file is http://wilcoworld.net/roadcase/jefftweedy_022506_ref.mov any help would be extremely appreciated
-Dan