[Greasemonkey] Beginner GM_xmlhttpRequest caching question

Jonas Lundberg my.name.is.hans at gmail.com
Sat Feb 4 09:39:41 EST 2006

I wonder if someone could help me with a simple issue...
I use GM_xmlhttpRequest, for a newspaper reading script, to load
linked pages and fetch some information.

However, the *next* time I try to load a page that I just read through
GM_xmlhttpRequest, the server returns the message <-- Cachehit -->. I
guess that means the server assumes that the page is cached in the
browser. Does anybody know how to get the page from the browser cache
in that case?

Regards
Hans