[Greasemonkey] This script is not properly formatted!??

Jeremy Dunck jdunck at gmail.com
Sat Feb 11 17:42:27 EST 2006

On 2/11/06, Anton Berezin <tobez at tobez.org> wrote:
> Did not help in my case;  I am getting "not properly formatted"
> regardless of the mimetype I serve it with.
>
> http://www.tobez.org/download/greasemonkey/next-prev-navigation.user.js

While the problem with us.o hasn't been resolved, I think this may
have to do with the unicode regexs, such as:
(prev(ious)?|vorige|zurück|zurück)

When I view that in ISO-8859-1, it's munged one way; if I switch to
utf-8, it's munged a different way.  Which encoding is it actually in?

Perhaps you could work around this by using \uFFFF escape sequences?
(I know that sucks.)