[Greasemonkey] Re: None of the scripts runs at all, what's wrong?

G Wei ozgwei at gmail.com
Sat Feb 18 18:34:59 EST 2006

I inspected JavaScript Console and there were many "Config is not defined"
from line 117 of greasemonkey.js.

I followed some postings on the blog and made the gm_scripts folder
read-write. Still not working.

I noticed that the config.xml has been modified whenever I installed a
script or modified the included urls...

This is my first time to install greasemonkey. Although I unstalled and
reinstalled it today.

When I read the comments, several times I was referred to the
FF1.5compatibility blog for fixes. However, that blog is full of
spams... 90%...
Can't the admin delete those postings once for good, since no more spams are
added since the end of november?

--
http://360.yahoo.com/ozgwei
http://mywallop.com/public.aspx?id=15561084&ty=per