[Greasemonkey] OT: RSS feed for Userscripts.org

Robert G. Werner robert at inreachtech.net
Mon Feb 20 18:01:32 EST 2006

Mark Pilgrim wrote:
> On 2/20/06, Joseph Grossberg <josephgrossberg at hotmail.com> wrote:
>> I'm sorry if this email is too off-topic, but I have started scraping an RSS
>> feed of the newest scripts from Userscripts.org and I figured you guys would
>> be able to provide the best feedback.
>
> It's 2006.  Why are people making new RSS feeds?  Use Atom.
>
> --
> Cheers,
> -Mark

Because they want to?  Because it's the syndication format they know
how to generate?  Because there are lots of things that can read it?
Because they are obstinate?

Surely,  the internet can handle people doing things more than just
one way.

--
In Reach Technology:    http://www.inreachtech.net/

Robert G. Werner
robert at inreachtech.net

Tel: 559.304.5122

Eat drink and be merry, for tomorrow they may make it illegal.