[Greasemonkey] Geotagging Flickr

Kairam, Raj KairamR at coned.com
Fri Feb 24 14:57:10 EST 2006

Dear list member,

I am trying to geotag some photos that are in Flickr. My Firefox (1.5)
on a WinXP machine has the extensions, Greasemonkey, and the two user
scripts, geotag.gmaps.user.js and geotag.flickr.user.js, installed. They
are made available by Stephen Fernandez at http://steeev.f2o.org/  site.

Following his instructions, I am not able to add geotags to my photos.

In his article 'Geotagging Flickr with Google Maps and Greasemonkey,
Part 2' , he says ..
6) You should see a new link next to "add tags" link on the right,
called "add GeoTags", click that link, and an input box will be
dispalyed.

I see the "add GeoTags" link but when I click no input box comes up.

If any one went past this, I request them to drop a line offering any
advice.

Thanks
Raj Kairam