[Greasemonkey] Adding GeoTags to Flickr photos for GMaps

Adam Judson adamsplugins at gmail.com
Wed Mar 1 10:57:18 EST 2006

You can always use my extension (PhotoMap).

Though it currently doesn't add the"geotagged" tag, though you can add it to
the default upload tags in the options dialog.

Some caveats though:
- please don't add pictures that don't belong on a map (e.g. long
telephoto shots, macro shots, portraits etc.)
- please don't add pictures if you can't specify the location at the
lowest zoom level.  e.g. for a lot of Europe and Asia, google maps
doesn't really have the resolution necessary.  But they will some day,
and a lot of pictures that are mistagged by meters or kilometers will
cause problems.

If you do either of the above, then PLEASE remove the PhotoMap and
pmVer01 tags from your pictures.

Feel free to mail me directly if you need some help
Adam

- okay that sounded a lot like list spam.
Sorry.