[Greasemonkey] Explicit ID, Not Namespace

Bill Donnelly donnelly at snowcrest.net
Mon Mar 13 14:20:22 EST 2006

 > Just give the second script the same name and
 > namespace.  When you install the second script, the generated
filename will
 > be something similar (though different (even if you install the same
script
 > twice)), but what matters is what gets written into GM's config.xml.  The
 > two scripts will share storage variables.

Is this true? I haven't tried it, but the second script should replace
the first script, not be additional and along side it.
Or what am I missing?

--
The United States is NOT at War!
Do not believe their lies and propaganda.

"The World is my country,
all mankind are my brethren,
and to do good is my religion."
                          -- Thomas Paine