[MacEd] New MacroEditor (2003.1223)

Andrea M. acme at email.it
Tue Dec 23 22:54:17 EST 2003

Biju G C ha scritto:

> New MacroEditor (2003.1223) available at
> http://downloads.mozdev.org/macroeditor/MacroEditor.xpi
> but need more testing.
> pl. test it an report any bug, before we announce to public.

Well, thanks, have I to uninstall previous version before to install the
new one?

> To make coding of macro easier i have made
> a new object available called "MacroUtils"

I'd like to ask you a couple of new features before official release,
1) In my desktop PC I use 800x600 resolution, the OK Cancel buttons are
out of screen, can you move they on the top?
2) Is it possible to rename Macro 1 Macro 2 etc. buttons equal to the
macro names?

Thanks again and merry Christmas!

Ciao, Andrea