[MacEd] New MacroEditor (2003.1223)

Biju G C bijumaillist at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 24 05:35:39 EST 2003

 --- "Andrea M." <acme at email.it> wrote:

> Well, thanks, have I to uninstall previous version before to install the
> new one?

very rarely, it makes problem while reinstalling any extension
and here is solution
http://quicktools.mozdev.org/issues.html

> I'd like to ask you a couple of new features before official release,
> 1) In my desktop PC I use 800x600 resolution, the OK Cancel buttons are
> out of screen, can you move they on the top?

no (as far as i know)
Instead I should redesign the GUI, with list box
and it is more work

a temp soln.

goto
\content\macroeditor\macroeditor.xul in  MacroEditor.jar

search for
<tab label="Macro 21" style="width:50pt" />

remove it till
<tab label="Macro 30" style="width:50pt" />

> 2) Is it possible to rename Macro 1 Macro 2 etc. buttons equal to the
> macro names?

We could do that in future.
I name the the macro with macro number
like "Reject 10", "Accept 11"