[Project_owners] Mailing List and News Group

Pete Collins pete at mozdev.org
Wed Nov 5 11:30:12 EST 2003

What is your project and why does it need to be private again?

> Hmmmm, not good, we'll have to re-think this as some of our discussions
> are VERY private Champ business, e.g, discussion of proposed new members
> as well as other "user" issues from the n.p.m.* groups, etc. Privatizing
> the mailing list seems the only course of action at the moment.

Mozdev is an open source project hosting site.

If you have private things to discuss, why not discuss them in private

Or the other option is to remove newsgroups from your project.

I'm not sure what our policy is regarards private lists. We have admin
private for security reasons.

Pete Collins