[Project_owners] adding foreign languages to projects

HJ bugs4hj at netscape.net
Sun Nov 9 16:01:59 EST 2003

What is the best way, if any, to add foreign languages to a mozilla project like MultiZilla? How can I install a 'language pack' for my projects? There must be a quick and dirty way to add a language pack, without the need to add them to your .XPI file, right?

Never bothered about this, but it's about time to learn something new ;)