[Project_owners] Status reports (Week of 17 November, 2003)

Kevin Quiggle kquiggle at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 17 20:33:05 EST 2003

Brian King wrote:

> It's that time again, so so if you have anything for me
> about your project please post it.
>
> Currently I have updates for:
> - books
> - mozmanual
> - mozquery
> - searchsidebar
>
> Some things to look out for / requests:
> 1) Please try and post your reports to the list, for archiving
> purposes and to keep everyone informed. I'll pick up on it.
> 2) Please provide a brief 1-sentence description of your project
> 3) Include current release version if applicable
> 4) Provide a URL to your install page
> 5) ...<anything else relevant you can think of>
>
> I'm going to change the format of the reports a little bit to try and
> increase traffic to the projects.
>
> Thanks,

Here is a more recent update for mozmanual:

- The /Mozilla Manual (A Manual for First Time Users)/ - a brief
overview and feature guide./
- /Now at draft 0.4   ( http://mozmanual.mozdev.org/source.html)
- A PDF copy of the complete draft is now available for download. All
planned sections are now in place
- The goal is to complete draft 1.0 (essentially the complete manual,
except for final edits) by the end of calendar 2003.
- I'm soliciting review and comment on the work to date - I'd really
like to make this useful.