[Project_owners] Adding Files with CVS

HJ bugs4hj at netscape.net
Wed Nov 19 04:17:50 EST 2003

Chris Neale <cdn at mozdev.org> wrote:
[bunch deleted]
>On Tuesday 18 November 2003 23:13, Arthur Wiebe wrote:
>> Exactly how do you remove an empty directory from the CVS?
>
>ask Pete nicely
>
>cdn

We, Neil, Raj and I asked Pete several times to remove a directory, but some how he never managed to do so. It's almost 15 months ago now ;)

"Wed Aug 28 13:33:04 2002 UTC (14 months, 3 weeks ago) by hj "

Pete, imagine this. I am a hot chick and want you to remove my empty directory. How about that? What do you need more?

Btw, here's that sucker:

http://www.mozdev.org/source/browse/multizilla/multizilla/

Remember Raj screwing things up?

No stress Pete,