[Project_owners] Tree trouble

HJ bugs4hj at netscape.net
Wed Nov 19 23:25:31 EST 2003

Hi,

I need to make a simple testcase to trigger a bug in getRangeCount() but I don't get the child row to line up with the container. Here's my XUL snip, what do we need to change to get this thing working?

I always use RDF datasources and templates but that can not be used for this simple testcase.

<snip>
    <treechildren>
      <treeitem>
        <treerow iscontainer="true">
          <treecell open="true" label="Container"/>
        </treerow>
        <treechildren>
          <treeitem>
            <treerow>
              <treecell label="Test 1"/>
              <treecell label="Test 2"/>
              <treecell label="Test 3"/>
            </treerow>
          </treeitem>
        </treechildren>
      </treeitem>
    </treechildren>
</snip>

" A single row in a tree. It should be placed inside a treeitem element. Children of the treerow should be treecell elements. If child rows are necessary, they should be placed in a treechildren element inside the parent treeitem."

See also: http://www.xulplanet.com/references/elemref/ref_treerow.html

Man I must be blind ;)

TIA,
/HJ