[Project_owners] about that image on top of my pages

HJ bugs4hj at netscape.net
Fri Nov 21 16:44:45 EST 2003

Angel of Death <azrael at azrael-uk.f2s.com> wrote:
>Pete Collins wrote:
>> HJ, in answer to your question, Mozdev has now become a cooking site. :)
>> --pete
>
>Looks like fallen leaves to me. For Autumn.

Just to clarify, I replied to Chris with this:

Chris, this has nothing to do with my lack of a community spirit, but with a medical aspect of some of my visitors. I do respect their visibility problem, do you?

Don't get me wrong, I really appreciate your hard work, but please, don't be disrespectful to other people, like me. Keep your personal review to yourself. It doesn't even hurt me, but only yourself in time.

/HJ