[Project_owners] about that image on top of my pages

Brian King brian at mozdev.org
Fri Nov 21 23:08:08 EST 2003

On 21.11.2003 21:46, HJ wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I don't want that image, or any other image, on top of my pages. I
> asked before, but nobody ever replied! How can we prevent this to
> happen in the (near) future?

Chris, perhaps we can put in a local.conf option to use the default if
POs want it. Or even to use their own banner.

At the moment project owners can turn off branding completely, and come
up with their own HTML for the whole look.

Perhaps a customisable banner would be an attractive option to some?

--
Brian King
www.mozdev.org