[Project_owners] about that image on top of my pages

HJ bugs4hj at netscape.net
Fri Nov 21 20:38:29 EST 2003

Brian King <brian at mozdev.org> wrote:
>On 21.11.2003 21:46, HJ wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I don't want that image, or any other image, on top of my pages. I
>> asked before, but nobody ever replied! How can we prevent this to
>> happen in the (near) future?
>
>Chris, perhaps we can put in a local.conf option to use the default if
>POs want it. Or even to use their own banner.

Thanks Brian, but Chris already fixed it, at least for my project, by adding this line, just in case other people like/need this. Thanks Chris.

+$local_conf_skin = 'http://www.mozdev.org/skin/default/default.css';

>At the moment project owners can turn off branding completely, and come
>up with their own HTML for the whole look.
>Perhaps a customisable banner would be an attractive option to some?

Right, but we like to keep the mozdev logo up because people should see who's our host (we're proud to be part of this growing community).

>Brian King

And again, this has nothing to do with my personal feelings about the images, in fact, I like them. However, our visitors kept complaining about being pulled away from the menu.

/HJ