[Project_owners] Re: Project_owners Digest, Vol 5, Issue 26

Travis diesel69power at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 25 09:57:32 EST 2003

I've always used '&' and ',' in place of '@' and '.' ex:
project_owners&mozdev,org
This isn't the best way by any means, but I get very little spam when used
in combination with an anti spam script:
http://imagezoomer.mozdev.org/stopspam.html
I was going to ask if any bots have shown up in the logs, but I'm guessing
that by now most spam bots have switched over to an MSIE useragent so they
aren't very detectable.
What are the chances of everyone getting a mozdev email account that
auto-forwards non-spam to a different email?

Travis