[Project_owners] Re: spam on email addresses off of mozdev.org pages

Gagan Saksena gagzilla at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 25 09:53:43 EST 2003

I understand the resource crunch, but I guess my point was that for a
spammer harvesting mailto:foo at bar.com is perhaps easier than any
alternate mechanism to obfuscate the email. And that's all I was asking
for.

I don't know enough about the backend of mozdev.org but would be
willing to help make this change. I'd need some pointers on that.

-Gagan