[Project_owners] mozdev lxr

massey massey at stlouis-shopper.com
Wed Sep 3 10:54:15 EDT 2003

I just tried entering 'file.js' into the 'File Name Search' field at
mozdev.org/lxr and got the 'Page Not Found' mozdev page. Something is
wrong. Also just clicking the /mozdev link gives the 404 page.

In any case if the uri's for the lxr free text searches have changed
from what they were in May please let me know so that I may fix the
wiki.pl to send the propper uri. The wiki lxr:// uri is detailed here:

> http://wiki.mozdev.org:8080/cgi-bin/mozdev-wiki.pl?MozdevWikiCustomizations

This used to work. I am sure it will again.:-)