[Project_owners] RE: Unable to delete user notes

Biju G C bijumaillist at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 4 21:58:38 EDT 2003

I have added a <SELECT> box to automaticaly list all existing .comment files
in /usr/local/sandbox/annotate/<project_dir>
here is the demo

 http://quicktools.mozdev.org/test/edit.html

(for demo I commented out the save statments, so it would realy save)

Attached zip contains my modified edit.html
(my default comment file is feedback.html, others may change it)