[Project_owners] Deleting spam from notes.html or in my case feedback.html

Azrael azrael at azrael-uk.f2s.com
Sat Sep 6 21:44:44 EDT 2003

Many thanks for the answer, however I got an error :/

> cvs -d :pserver:guest at mozdev.org/cvs co templates/www/protected/edit.html

cvs checkout: authorization failed: server mozdev.org rejected access to
/cvs for user guest
cvs checkout: used empty password; try "cvs login" with a real password

If I login as 'azrael' and then try to check out the file, I get:

cvs server: User azrael cannot access templates/www/protected

--
                 Azrael

Of all God's creatures there is only one that cannot be made the slave
of the lash. That one is the cat. If man could be crossed with a cat it
would improve man, but it would deteriorate the cat.

ICQ#52944566
Registered Linux User: 269002