[Project_owners] Deleting spam from notes.html or in my case feedback.html

Azrael azrael at azrael-uk.f2s.com
Sat Sep 6 22:04:03 EDT 2003

Max O'Shea wrote:

> This might not be it but when I use CVS, I normally have a ':' before the cvs,
> so try:
>
> cvs -d :pserver:guest at mozdev.org:/cvs co templates/www/protected/edit.html

cvs checkout: authorization failed: server mozdev.org rejected access to
/cvs for user guest
cvs checkout: used empty password; try "cvs login" with a real password

> If you're not very good at the command-line, maybe you should also use a
> graphical program like gcvs or wincvs as well instead? (search on google to
> find where you can get them)

I'm normally quite good on the command line, and I do have a graphical
cvs client, LinCVS, however it is easier to receive instructions in
command line form.

--
                 Azrael

Of all God's creatures there is only one that cannot be made the slave
of the lash. That one is the cat. If man could be crossed with a cat it
would improve man, but it would deteriorate the cat.

ICQ#52944566
Registered Linux User: 269002