[Project_owners] Perl Wizard

Perry Smit perry at moreresults.nl
Mon Sep 8 20:45:05 EDT 2003

Hi,

I have an intention to build an application to create perl scripts.=20

Will be an app where you can build the scripts by following wizards in steps.

I was wondering if maybe somoene already busy with such a project,

Because I=B4m brand new on XUL and auxiallerly more a perl scripter, I  have =
lurked through the extension, but could not find a nice app which I could use =
to start with.

Maybe somoene could help me with a start, Im looking for an appp which will =
create an output file based on some wizards. Any help, idea=B4s appreciated,

Perry Smit
Netherlands