[Project_owners] Re: class vs contract ids

HJ bugs4hj at netscape.net
Thu Sep 11 23:44:48 EDT 2003

Pete Collins <pete at mozdev.org> wrote:

[bunch deleted, to inmprove readability]

>I'm posting this response to the project_owners news group. I think
>others could benefit.
>
>--pete

One thing I would like to know/learn is how to add your own component to mozilla. Do you really need this .xpt file and how can you make one? Do you really need that god damn zillion C++ files and headers or is there an easy way, in JS, to do the same.

Note: I have a small component, registered and functional, thanks to HJ. But I still can't access it from XBL/XUL/JS code (:

Neil.