[Project_owners] Clarification for a SeaMonkey User

Neil Deakin enndeakin at sympatico.ca
Mon Sep 15 23:03:25 EDT 2003

> I know people who tried to use XUL and liked it, but for these
> limitations and for the lack of clear documentations (xul planet is
> not enought they ask for something like the PHP Manual)

Do you mean like the PHP manual because you want a User Notes section?
Or do you mean a place to add examples? The latter was added four months
ago and only one submission has ever been received (which was promptly
added to the site).

I rarely receive feedback about xulplanet's documentation, even when the
contact link is working. Usually, it's just people asking why something
they've written doesn't work. If there's something you would like
documented, please say so. I have time to write such things.

/ Neil