[Project_owners] Clarification for a SeaMonkey User

Pete Collins pete at mozdev.org
Mon Sep 15 23:56:16 EDT 2003

> Sorry Pete, but I think one essential thing to keep Mozilla afloat will
> be tolerance-to-frustration.

Axel, I have to disagree. With strong leadership, determination, a clear
vison, common sense, adhering to the laws of simplicity, and the right
attitude, anyting can be accomplished.

What, no other large open source projects faced these kinds of problems
before?

Projects, succeed w/ leadership. Leadership is all about listening,
organizing, prioritizing, making decisions and then following through.

All the polorization we see if from lack of leadership.

--pete

--
Pete Collins
www.mozdev.org