[Project_owners] Clarification for a SeaMonkey User

David Fraser davidf at sjsoft.com
Tue Sep 16 11:57:41 EDT 2003

Erwin Wessels wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Quick question: am I the only one that thinks this discussion should
> be held elsewhere? To me, this doesn't really seem like the place to
> hold a heated debate about just about anything. Just a quick question,
> though.
>
> Erwin

I agree! What about the netscape.public.mozilla.seamonkey newsgroup?
They often have discussions like this ; in fact by reading the archives
a lot of people could avoid their complaints that have been raised
before. Also, there have been some good suggestions (like multi-language
XPCOM things) that should be suggested there

David