[Project_owners] A MozDev Mission Statement?

Pete Collins pete at mozdev.org
Tue Sep 16 22:16:16 EDT 2003

> MADBird sounds great, but its a build, not a fork, and from Firebird,
> not seamonkey.
> We should start the build as a Mozdev project, madbird.mozdev.org, and
> every other project owner should have some buy-in. Build it and they
> will come ;)

Yea, I agree. it might make sense just to import a stable Mozilla branch
onto Mozdev and just start. We all know what needs to get done.

There is always the reality factor. If folks here want to work on
MADBird, then it's better to just get it up and see if there is indeed
enough inertia for it to actually fly.

I can do the import this weekend when I have some time.

What branch would make the most sense?

Take you pick:

Pete Collins